Everyone needs a furry helper. Ok, maybe not when he actually lays across my keyboard, but otherwise it’s nice to have a companion that offers only quiet encouragement, and the occasional snore, as you tackle writing your book.
Sometimes we need a chuckle 🙂
Can’t believe Kermit was not there!
A fascinating article and worth a read if you like either Scifi or Historical.
This is a great article, on the top 10 science fiction novels to read. So if you are a scifi fan, or just want to have a look at what is considered classic scifi reading list – this is the article for you. Enjoy 🙂
Thank you for the nomination. Some old favourites in your list that I already follow, as well as some new ones I will check out 🙂
I was recently nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the talented Tonya R. Moore from Spec-Fic Genre Love. Thank you very much!
Rules for this Award… should you choose to accept it. (If you don’t, simply consider it a token of appreciation!)
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself that most people may not know
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Seven Little Known Facts About Me
- My second cat (Kenzi) is a turtleshell like my first one, Sissi (who passed away in 2013) was. I didn’t do this on purpose but I fell in love with both amazon ladies!
- I am allergic to onion.
- My first work of fiction coming out this month, a French Science Fiction novella for kids (La Cité de Sharianth), was the…
View original post 137 more words
Looking forward to a lovely long weekend for the Easter break. We have some friends visiting Sunday morning with their kids for an Easter Egg hunt which will be a lot of fun, but otherwise I am intending to dedicate some time to writing.
Above is the view from the bench outside my front door, where I am sitting to write this post. Now back to my little writer’s nook in my office pod so the serious writing can begin!
Happy Easter and Happy Writing! 🙂